Frequently asked questions
Feel free to contact us if you have a specific inquiry.
- Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we offer free estimates. No obligations.
- Do you charge by the room, hourly or by the square footage?
This is determined by the type of work being done.
- Do you move the furniture and replace it before and after painting?
Yes, our staff will carefully move and cover your furniture before any work is done. Once the job is finished, they will make sure that all furniture is returned to its original location.
- Do you cover the floors for protection?
Yes, our professional staff will make sure that all surfaces that are not going to be painted are thoroughly covered and protected.
- How do you prevent over-spray?
To prevent over-spray, our professionally trained staff will confine the area to be painted with masking tape and plastic.
- How long does it take to paint a normal size home?
A normal size home takes from three to eight days.
- Do you repair nail holes, cracks, nail pop-ups, and putty windows, etc.?
Yes, We will patch and repair any cracks, nail pop-ups, nail holes, and putty windows prior to painting